One of my favorite places to shop during summertime is Tuckernuck! While they’re certainly one of the smaller shops I frequent, they’re constantly adding new pieces and feature a pretty wide variety of price points. In addition to carrying a bunch of different brands, they also have their own line of clothing and accessories. In addition to chic tops, dresses, and bottoms, they have fabulous jewelry – most of which is under $100! Below are some new arrivals I’m loving, and keep scrolling for a roundup of pretty dresses for summer:
- This white basketweave popover dress looks ideal for hot summer days. Also love this sleeveless number!
- This bag is on my wish list!
- Swiss dot details are my favorite! This kiwi-hued blouse is super cute.
- The shape of these sunglasses looks super flattering! Can’t believe they’re only $32.
- Adore the neckline on this blouse! I’d probably get it in black or linen, but the green color is so fun and fresh.
- These gold bauble drop earrings are a year-round pick.
- The green and white ric rac trim is a darling detail on this blue + white striped dress!
- These super simple nude slides are a great summer basic.
TOP ROW: NEUTRAL GINGHAM DRESS // FERN PRINT MIDI DRESS // GREEN AND WHITE FLORAL MIDI DRESS // GARDEN POPPY PRINT MIDI DRESS // PUFF SLEEVE FLORAL PRINT MINI DRESS
BOTTOM ROW: MIXED FLORAL PRINT MIDI DRESS // MINT GINGHAM MIDI DRESS // EMBROIDERED RUFFLE TRIM MIDI DRESS // SMOCKED FLORAL MAXI DRESS // TIERED FLORAL MINI DRESS
I always forget about Tuckernuck during the summertime. But all these dresses you shared are super cute!