One of the biggest and best sales of the year is going to be here before we know it! That’s right, it’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The NSALE was pushed back several weeks this year for obvious reasons, but since it’s basically fall shopping it actually makes more sense to be in August instead of July! Even though Early Access doesn’t start for another two weeks, I wanted to go ahead and share some of the dates you need to know and other intel to help you prepare. This coming Friday (July 24th!) we’ll all have access to see the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview, so stay tuned to discover exactly *what* I’m planning to buy this year…
As always, Nordstrom Cardmembers get early access to shop the Anniversary Sale (as early as August 4th!) before it opens to the public on August 19th! See below for specific dates based on your Cardmember status – for example, I have Ambassador status and can start shopping Early Access on the 7th:
If you’re looking for some pre-#NSALE shopping inspo, below is a roundup of pieces I’ve purchased sales past that are currently available on the site. Hopefully they’ll get marked down again, because they’re all must-haves in my house!
- I purchased this lace trim cami in the 2018 Anniversary Sale in ivory and black! They’ve both been such amazing wardrobe staples that I still wear often. This lace cami made an appearance in last year’s sale, and are now back in stock on the site again which makes me think it will be again!
- I always buy several new pairs of this thong and this thong during the NSALE! Very comfortable, flattering and high quality.
- One of my most-asked beauty questions is what my lash routine is! The biggest component to my routine is this lash serum. I apply it every night along my lash line before bed! It is *always* part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so a great time to stock back up.
- If you’re looking for cozy items for lounging/at-home wear, don’t miss this cardigan! It is suuuuuper soft! Also available in plus sizes.
- There are always a few good pairs of ankle boots that get marked down! I have my eye on these, but these are also sleek if you’re looking for a flat pair.
- Vince always has a bunch of great wardrobe staples in the NSALE! I always love their sweaters and shoes, so I’m going to keep a lookout for those. Last year they had a chic short-sleeved cashmere sweater just like this!
- I almost always snag a palette or lip set from NARS or MAC during the Anniversary Sale. They always have the best colors!
Check back this weekend for an updated roundup of favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview!