Is anyone else as obsessed with this color combo as I am?! I’m not sure I’ve ever seen these colors mixed together, at least on a large print like this. It’s so unique, bold and fun! Plus, with the mustard and rust it makes for a great transitional style I can wear now and into fall. Even though outings are few and far between, I have gotten together with friends and dined outside on occasion in recent weeks. When I do, I take the opportunity to dress up… because why the hell not? We’ve gotta celebrate the small wins, people! And I’m celebrating with this darling dress. Did I mention this print is called the “sangria” print? Just one more reason to love it.
This is my first purchase from Australian designer, Rebecca Vallance, but I’ve been adding her pieces to my wish list over the last year or two! In addition to bright numbers like this, Rebecca also has a ton of gorgeous (and timeless!) staples in her collections as well. Below are some additional faves from her current collection, as well as some sale items you won’t want to miss:
- If you love a short suit like I do, don’t miss this beige blazer and matching shorts! So chic.
- This black open-back peplum top is a great date night staple for fall!
- Take a break from leopard print this season with this giraffe-print midi dress! It’s 60% off. It also comes as a minidress that’s on sale for $144!
- If you’ve still got summer on the brain, don’t miss this white lace dress! So gorgeous.
- This plaid coat is *perfect* for this coming fall/winter season! Love the gold buttons.
- This eyelet midi dress is another elegant option for the summer season!
- This beige mock neck sweater has my name written all over it.
- This sleek plaid blazer and matching trousers is the epitome of a power suit!
- This printed midi dress is another piece that will transition well into fall! The fringe detail on the tie-waist belt is so fun.
- This red and gold brocade number has my mind on Christmas already! So pretty.