Believe it or not, last Thursday I placed my very first clothing order from Amazon – well, a clothing purchase that wasn’t related to one of my friend’s collaborations with The Drop! Before ordering pieces from the collections my friends Grace and Amy designed, I was a pretty hesitant to try any of the clothing out for fear of poor quality. I’d heard that the clothing on Amazon, like many fast fashion brands, is very hit or miss! But I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and fit of both dresses I ordered from those collaborations, so last week I decided to give some other pieces on Amazon a go. I should be receiving them in the mail tomorrow, and will be sure to do a try-on over on InstaStories soon! In the meantime, here’s what I ordered if you want to peruse:
- Y’all know how I love a short suit, so I couldn’t pass up on this blazer and matching short combo! I got the taupe color, as it looked the most transitional and useful to me.
- I am usually a Lululemon-only kind of gal, but thought I’d test out these inexpensive leggings to compare!
- I don’t plan on wearing this anytime soon, but I loved the effortless silhouette of this cozy sweater! I ordered the light grey hue.
- I’ve been living in loose-fitting dresses lately, so this one naturally grabbed my attention! Thought about trying the “earth” color, but ultimately decided on black.
- I often throw on a cardigan or jacket when working from my desk, so I thought I’d try this cardigan in grey! I already have black and camel styles, so grey seemed like the next best neutral.
- I love the idea of styling this black slip dress with a boyfriend blazer or moto jacket this fall!
- I never say no to a lace cami, so trying this one in two colors! I got the black and champagne options.
This art is gorgeous! I am now following Kim Christopher and hoping to win, but will definitely be looking into her art when we buy a new home in the coming year!