This color combo is a bit unexpected, but I am SO obsessed with the print on this dress! I just had to do a roundup inspired by it. Honestly I’m obsessed with most of the Rebecca Taylor new arrivals. Dying to get my hands on some of these fab finds:
- This black + ivory smocked midi dress is ideal for the warmer months of fall! You could wear this through *at least* October here in Texas. Throw on a leather jacket when the temps drop!
- This jade paisley print is so pretty! Such a great WFH top, especially if you’re on Zoom conference calls a lot. This print also comes in a sleeveless style.
- This hydrangea print dress is at the VERY top of my list! I have this exact dress in an animal print from a couple years back, and it’s one of my most-worn items in spring, summer and early fall. So so comfy! The color scheme and print on this one is fab.
- If you’re a bride to be, consider this dress for a shower or wedding-related event! Love the notched neckline. This silhouette + print more sense for warm weather though, so not a fall/winter pick!
- This color is so beautiful in an eyelet fabric!! Love the top version too that you could style with dark denim this coming season.
- Live in a warm climate? Don’t miss this deep navy off-shoulder romper featuring darling lily bud embroidery. So freaking cute!
- This top is a great lookalike to the one I featured in the Fall 2020 Capsule Wardrobe!