I mentioned this a couple weeks ago, but I’m 100% in for this year’s shacket (shirt jacket) trend. I don’t buy into trends very often, but this is one I’m loving right now! I especially love this darker puff-shoulder style I found at Nordstrom last week. It’s the perfect fall/winter color palette, and the puffed shoulders add a feminine touch to the boxy, oversized fit. I’m wearing a small here, and it still fits quite oversized! I love this trend because it is one you can actually wear right now as we continue to social distance and stay home a lot of the time. I’ve been wearing mine more casually with tees and jeans, but they’d certainly look great dressed up with leather pants and heeled boots!
This shirt jacket is $129, but if you’re looking for something more budget-friendly than that, below are some of my favorites under $100!
- This solid shirt jacket comes in three beautiful colors and is currently on sale for $74.25!
- This vegan leather shirt jacket is such a rich hue! It’s on sale for $90!
- Go cozy in this white sherpa shirt jacket, on sale for $47.40!
- This tan wool-blend shirt jacket will look great with winter white and black this season!
- This grey plaid shirt jacket is a great length and only $49!
- LOVE the oversized look + pockets on this $60 style from H&M!
PS: this will be my last outfit post with pumpkins this year! I’m a little sad to see them go, but looking forward to decorating my porch for Christmas! I’m planning to buy the rest of my decor during Cyber Week, so stay tuned to see what I snag in all the big sales…