Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so I thought now would be the perfect time to share some great gift ideas! I decided to get my mom a set of stemless wine glasses from Estelle Colored Glass for her colorful home in Carmel. I already gave them to her when I surprised her in Austin over Easter last weekend, so don’t worry – I’m not spoiling it! I have so enjoyed my set and I thought they’d be a solid gift she would actually use.
Shop these stylish gift ideas and more for mom below!
- Have a mom who loves to cook? This La DoubleJ apron is so chic for summer and a great gift idea under $100.
- Another cute gift under $100 is this ribbon straw tote! You can personalize it for her to make it extra special.
- This leather “wellness” case is the perfect travel kit for all of your mom’s favorite lotions and potions! You can have it monogrammed too!
- A beautiful herringbone throw like this is a lovely gift if you’re shopping on a budget! It comes in so many pretty colors.
- The Always Pan has gotten such amazing reviews! Another great gift for the home chef.
- These embroidered cocktail napkins are GORGEOUS!
shop the post
DESSERT PLATES // VOTIVE CANDLE TRIO // EARRINGS // WOVEN HANDBAG // SUNGLASSES // STOOL // PICTURE FRAME // MULTI-COLOR STEMWARE SET // SANDALS // PERFUME // FAUX PEONY ARRANGEMENT // TWEED JACKET