This dress was one I’d been eyeing for awhile, having seen at in a few color/print variations at some of my favorite stores! Until we planned our Palm Beach trip, I had no reason to buy something so vibrant and festive… but thank goodness the time arrived! This dress is by CeliaB, a Spanish brand I first discovered at a boutique in Charleston a couple years ago. I was immediately enamored by her colorful, mixed-print pieces! More recently, though, I’ve seen CeliaB picked up by online stores I frequent like Shopbop, The Avenue and Tuckernuck. From flirty tops to statement-making dresses, these pieces are *made* for a fun vacation! CeliaB pieces tend to sell out fast, including this darling dress I’m wearing here.
Your best bet is to actually shop on the brand’s own website! They have a bunch of beautiful new items available for pre-order, as well as items ready to ship. Quick sizing note: I’m wearing a medium in this dress and it is super tight in the bust! These days I’m a 6 in dresses, so I’d say this dress fits more like a 4. I’d definitely recommend sizing up if you have a larger bust like I do! Below are a few current favorites from their website to check out and shop – so many cute things!!
- This black backdrop really makes the embroidery on this dress pop!
- If you prefer a dress with sleeves, the print on this one is shall we say… groovy?! Love it!
- This peplum piece is the top version of my dress! So cute with the matching skirt or with white jeans.
- Don’t miss this midi dress if you love a polka dot!
- This floral dress is giving me 60’s vibes!
- This midi dress is very similar to mine and still available in all sizes!
- If you prefer a mini length, don’t miss this dress! Love the wrap style with scalloped edges.