Reformation is one of my very favorite places to shop for summer dresses! They’re always so breezy and effortless, featuring feminine styles and flattering cuts. I packed two dresses by Reformation for my Palm Beach trip, but I actually purchased four this season! I know, that’s a lot. What can I say… I like what I like! You can check out the Instagram try-on I did last month to see all the ones I kept. I wear the smocked pieces on repeat – just ask my friends. I’m always wearing one! I find the smocked pieces to be the perfect flattering cut for my figure – fitted at the waist and bust, loose in the hips and butt. The longer midi skirt length is very leg-elongating and I always feel 10 feet tall when I’m wearing one! Reformation also has an extended size collection, which is great for my plus size girls! In addition to their darling dresses, they have so many cute tops and skirts, and most recently started making shoes and a kids collection!!
Below are some of my favorite Reformation styles right now if you’re in the market for breezy, feminine pieces – they’re popular and sizes sell out fast, so don’t wait to shop!
- This empire waist maxi dress is giving me all the Bridgerton vibes!
- If you love a cropped look, don’t miss this two-piece set! Perfect for a vacay somewhere hot!
- I have this dress in two colors! Such a great style for day to night wear. Have your tailor close up the thigh-high slit to just above your knee if you prefer more coverage. I also have this nearly identical style in black from last year!
- I love the fitted bodice of this puff-sleeve top! So flattering and eye-catching.
- If you’re looking for a stylish mommy + me look, don’t miss this printed smocked dress and matching mini!
- This tie-front linen button-down is the ultimate effortless summer staple!
- I absolutely love this new floral print (Sicilia) they launched! The dark backdrop really makes the colors pop.
- I adore the ruffle trim and ladder floral look on this midi dress!
- My favorite shoe styles are this ruched block-heel mule, this three-strap mule and this ruched slide sandal.
- This floral + gingham peplum top is to die for! The tie ribbon straps are the cherry on top.
- This red gingham dress would be darling for Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
- If you love a mini dress for the hottest summer days, don’t miss this, this or this!
DRESS // HERMES BAG // SANDALS // KNOT BANGLE