This might not be the most *exciting* outfit I’ve ever posted, but hey, it’s what I’ve been wearing lately! These jeans have been the best purchase – the denim is super soft and stretchy, ideal for long periods sitting at my desk. They’re definitely my go-to these days! Some other new pieces to my wardrobe for spring/summer are this pretty embroidered top from MANGO ($80) and these comfortable slide sandals from ALDO ($60). The blouse is a very subtle, pale pink with ivory embroidery and tassel details! Pale pink/blush is not a color I own a lot of, so when I discovered my new sandals matched, it was the perfect happy accident. I got a size 6 in the top, and it fits great – with that said, it’s pretty boxy! Certainly not the most flattering silhouette on me, but it’s cute and comfortable so I don’t care. Perfect for working from home, casual outings, errands and more!
If you’re looking for some chic budget-friendly items for summer, don’t miss the following roundup. Also, don’t forget to keep an eye on our Under $100 posts we share every week + @TSSedited for tons of additional roundups and daily outfit inspo (many of which are budget-friendly)!
- This white romper is such a cutie! Love the tie waist and neckline.
- This balloon-sleeve tee is a fun basic to wear with everything from classic denim to a colorful printed skirt!
- These linen pull-on shorts look so comfortable, and would be super useful on hot summer days!
- This square neck top is another chic, breezy staple for summer!
- This new jean style from Everlane looks very comfortable! Love how the pockets sit lower in the back.
- These navy + white polka dot shorts are only $50 and so darling!
- This white dress looks just as cute with sneakers as it would with sandals + espadrilles!
- This white eyelet top is a work-to-weekend favorite!
- I’d love to get my hands on this t-shirt dress in black and heathered wheat!
- This flutter sleeve top is another amazing statement staple for summer.
- If you love a jumpsuit for styling with sneakers, don’t miss this one!
- This smocked cami would be ideal on a hot afternoon!