Not sure why it took me so long to do an outfit post featuring this skirt I bought before my Palm Beach trip! It was included in my Summer 2021 Capsule Wardrobe, so you’ve likely seen it a lot on here and on my Instagram, but now it’s finally in the spotlight. I absolutely love the tropical combo of colors and the tiered midi style! It’s perfect for pairing with tees and tanks for daytime, or you can dress it up with a statement top like I did here for a night out! I probably buy one skirt each summer, and I always make it a bit of “wow” factor piece… and if there were ever a summer to make a statement, it’s this one! So many of my summer tops are white, so a fun print is usually the way to go! If you’re more of a neutrals gal, this skirt also comes in solid white. And if you’re more of a dress gal, the rainforest print on my skirt also comes in this airy minidress!
Shop even more of my favorite printed summer skirts below, where I’m highlighting all price points and sizes:
- If you’re headed on a beach vacay soon, don’t miss this, this and this.
- Obsessed with the print on this linen skirt!
- This blue and white striped skirt is so effortless and only $50!
- The print and silhouette on this skirt are both *amazing*. Ruffle detail is fun and flirty, and the color scheme is great for Texas gals!
- This orange and white gingham skirt is such an elegant silhouette! A great day-to-night piece.
- This green floral skirt is a cute and casual find you can wear with sneakers!
- This floral print satin skirt is a fun mix of colors!
- This is a combo of colors you could totally wear into fall!
- If you love brights, don’t miss this one!
- This navy floral print is gorgeous and so colorful!
- I love the smaller floral print on this thigh slit midi skirt! A versatile piece.
- Still loving tie dye? This skirt is such a fun night out piece!
- Adore the knotted detail at the waist of this blue paisley print skirt!