If I’d had something super fancy to do over 4th of July weekend like a wedding, I would have 100% worn this Ciao Lucia dress! Never heard of Ciao Lucia? Don’t worry, I’ll tell you all about it. Ciao Lucia is an LA-based label and the brain child of Lucy Akin, a fellow SMU graduate! The collection is inspired by the French Riviera and Amalfi coast, featuring lightweight cotton pieces in breezy, feminine styles. All of their pieces feel effortless and are ideal for day to night wear during summer and on vacay! This bold blue number is my first piece from their collection and I am OBSESSED. The color is such a knockout, and you know how much I love a smocked bodice! Plus, it has pockets. Need I say more? This dress has been selling out quickly, but you can shop the sizes that are left here – it’s also available and fully in stock in ivory here and here. I’m wearing a medium! I’ve dressed it up here for a fancy date night or a wedding, but I’ll definitely be wearing it with flat sandals for more casual evenings.
Below are some of my other favorites from their current collection – so many beautiful finds!
- This striped peplum top would be darling for date night with white denim and heels! This style also comes in this pretty purple hue.
- This tie-front white dress is a fabulous summer statement staple! This style also comes in this print.
- This dress is giving me major Bridgerton vibes!
- This is their most popular style and it comes in a variety of gorgeous colors, from brights to neutrals!
- Love this simple smocked midi dress!
- This spicy orange minidress is an easy, everyday silhouette for hot summer days. This print also comes in a midi dress!