Happy Thursday! Today I thought I’d share a fresh roundup of favorites from Black-owned brands I love. It’s been a couple months since my last post, and there are definitely some fresh pieces you won’t want to miss! Below are some highlights from this collage and other finds this month:
- I can’t believe I am just now seeing ByChari’s pearl collection!! The pieces are absolutely stunning. I especially love these earrings and this bracelet. The orange sunstone beaded bracelet and necklace are also new, and would be amazing this fall layered with gold pieces.
- Busayo is a new-to-me brand that is now available on Shopbop and Saks Fifth Avenue! The collection is designed by Nigerian-born, New York-based, Busayo Olupuna, and is full of playful pieces in colorful, graphic prints. A few favorites from her line include this off-the-shoulder smocked dress (also available here), this puff-sleeve number (also available here) and this green + white midi with a ruffle trim. Check out their website for even more pieces!
- Brother Vellies has a ton of new items in stock! These brown suede sandals are a solid transitional staple – wear them now and into fall. If you’re looking for a unique pair of cowboy-esque boots, don’t miss these. SO cool!!! Finally, these lace up pumps are a stunning night-out shoe for fall! A great color and sexy silhouette.
- I’ve been seeing a lot of JADE SWIM lately and I’m dying to try it out! I love the bikini separates you can mix and match with – get the color AND silhouettes you want. For example, you could choose from this one-shoulder top or this triangle top, and then choose between a high-rise bottom or a low-rise bikini bottom. It’s kinda like getting to customize your own suit!
- Speaking of beachwear… if you’re heading on an end-of-summer vacay don’t miss all the new arrivals from LemLem! Lots of brights, of course, but don’t miss this black midi dress if you’re more of a neutrals gal.
Click here to discover past posts in this category and join me in supporting and shopping Black-owned businesses!
PRINTED OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS (ALSO AVAILABLE HERE!) // BLUE ONE-PIECE // MULTI-COLOR STRIPED OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS // LINK EARRINGS // RAFFIA SLIDES // PEARL BRACELET // LINK BRACELET // BEIGE HANDBAG // ORANGE BEADED BRACELET // WHITE LACE-UP SANDALS // ORANGE MIDI DRESS // PRINTED HEADBAND // PEARL EARRINGS // PINK BIKINI TOP // PINK BIKINI BOTTOMS
Love this roundup!
As with any piece you work on, I love how you’ve kept this series up – that it wasn’t just a “trend.” Your blog is my favorite!
Thanks so much! Glad to have you as a reader.
Thank you so much for this spotlight on Black owned businesses. Many bloggers, influencers performatively posted a black square and normal service was resumed on their feeds. You continually include them in your posts and that means a lot to me as a black woman who has followed you for years. It shows that when we know better and are genuine, we do better. Your amplifying Black businesses is appreciated. Enjoy your well deserved summer break.