Back with another Tanya Taylor beauty! This embroidered minidress is such a darling piece. I found it at GBG, the best boutique for contemporary and designer shopping in Carmel! I always find something fun when I visit, but this last trip I found three of the prettiest dresses. I love the square neckline, puffed sleeves and multi-color embroidery of this one… plus it is *very* well-lined, making it perfect for the summer and early fall heat. It’s impossible not to sweat in this heat, but you’ll never see it in this dress!! Even though it features summery embroidery, I still think it’s a piece I can wear into early fall – at least in Texas! Tanya Taylor also designed this dress, which is one of the others I picked up at GBG. Tanya is known for her beautiful, vibrant prints and also for being very size inclusive! Most of the pieces on her website are available up to a size 3X or a 22! Shop more of my favorites from Tanya’s line below:
- This smocked top can be worn on or off the shoulder, and it’s such a cute going out style!
- Love the bright print on the black backdrop of this blouse! Go matchy matchy with the coordinating smocked miniskirt.
- This bottle green printed blouse is a stunning style for fall!
- This one-piece and matching sarong are beach ready!
- This burgundy midi dress is an effortless look for the fall season.
- This peachy-orange ruffle sleeve dress is such a darling day to night find, and it’s on sale!
- This printed wrap dress is such a sophisticated style you can wear from work to weekend this coming season.
- This side-tie tee is such a great statement staple!
PS: This Celine clutch is suuuuuuuuuuuper old (want to say I bought it in 2012?), but it looks like a match made in heaven with this dress! Love when that happens.