Ulla Johnson is one of my favorite contemporary labels, but especially during the fall season! Her prints and fabrics are truly magical for this time of year. Most are very lightweight, which is ideal for wearing early in the season here in Texas! They feature all kinds of earthy, rich colors, often with metallic threads woven throughout for a subtle shimmer effect. From breezy blouses you can style more casually with jeans, to party-ready minidresses, each piece is effortless, flirty and fabulous! While the print you see in this collage is certainly one of my favorites she did this season, see below for some additional beauties to consider adding to your fall/winter wardrobe:
- Love the mix of earthy greens and browns in this flutter sleeve top! Such a great day to night piece.
- If you prefer softer neutrals, don’t miss this long-sleeve tie waist minidress.
- This ruffle trim long-sleeve minidress is a fun piece you can wear with boots later in the season (even cowboy boots)!
- This bow trim smocked top is such a darling going out piece!
- This printed minidress is another you can wear well into fall. Love the warmer colors and belted waist!
- This midi dress is a chic, sophisticated style you can wear from the office to dinner!
- This effortless blouse is another solid day to night style.
- I ordered this swimsuit ahead of my California trip! Love the neutral combo.