I always love this burnt orange color for the fall season! It’s probably the fact that I grew up going to University of Texas football games, where the team color is burnt orange. Whether you’re a Longhorn fan or not, this rich, rust hue will have you feeling all the fall vibes. In addition to what’s featured in the collage, below are some extras I found in this pretty pumpkin hue:
- This A.L.C. midi dress looks like a breezy option while the temps are still hot!
- Stay warm and look chic in this burnt orange MANGO puffer!
- This cozy Ulla Johnson sweater is perfect for pairing with dark wash jeans and boots when the temps drop.
- This Zimmermann one-piece is a beauty! Love the sleek silhouette. Also love this one by Johanna Ortiz – so pricey though.
- This romper would be a cute option for football games while it’s still super hot out!
- This Khaite top is a splurge, but oh boy, is it a looker!
- This is a new-to-me bag brand, but I love this style!