Happy Tuesday! Really loving this cozy, winter white roundup. I’ve gotten a few requests to share some additional white cowboy boot styles (especially since my pair I keep wearing is old!) – below are some to look into!
- The pair in THE EDIT is $250 and a great knee-high style with Western flair!
- If you’re looking for a mid-calf boot like mine, don’t miss this pair!
- This pair is very similar to my pair and only $160!! Here’s another all-white style by the same brand.
- Love this tall Isabel Marant pair if you don’t mind designer prices!
- This MSGM style is clean and cute!
Also, there’s a new episode on the podcast today! I’m sharing some personal updates (egg freezing, for eggsample! sorry, I had to), talking my favorite Halloween things (movies! candy! costumes!), plus diving into dog ownership and the expectations vs reality of it all. This episode is a longer one, but I do hope you’ll give it a listen! Thank you to everyone who has listened, rated, reviewed, subscribed and shared – it truly means the world!!! Click here to listen to the podcast on the platform of your choosing.