Farm Rio is a brand you’ve likely heard of that’s been growing very quickly over the last couple years! Their vibrant, tropical prints are perfect for vacation, so naturally summertime is where they really shine… but I’m SO into their fall/winter collection right now! The rich colors and prints on everything from mini dresses like this, to puffer jackets and sweaters is such a fabulous way to mix it up this season. While I’m normally in head-to-toe neutrals as we head into the colder part of the year, I’m changing my tune with pieces like this! It’s a great dress for warm climates, as you get the look of fall colors without the heavy fabrics. This silhouette has been a fun piece for dinners out with my friends and would be a fab look for date night!
Add some color to your fall/winter wardrobe with the help of these Farm Rio favorites:
- This printed sweater with beaded tassels is such a fun statement piece!
- This one-shoulder midi dress is a stunning fall wedding guest dress or date night look!
- Adore the embroidered look on this puffer!
- I LOVE this jewel tone color scheme!
- This dress would be gorgeous for a more casual fall/winter wedding!
- This long cardigan would be perfect for styling over jeans while WFH! This one is pretty too!
- Love that this metallic puffer jacket is reversible!
- If you love wearing all black, this sweater is a cute way to mix it up! Multi-color pom poms for the win.
- A few other colorful puffer coats to check out are this, this, this and this!
- This long sleeve minidress is another great night out/date night look for fall!