It’s almost trench season, you guys!!! I’ll wear my trenches spring, summer or fall, but spring is the obvious season where trench coats are needed. Liza recently rounded some great styles that will be making an appearance on @TSSEDITED and LTK sometime today, so definitely keep an eye out if you’re looking for more inspo and other styles to consider. If you’re looking for more pieces in similar colors to what’s featured above, below are some other soft neutral finds that are new for spring!
- This tan ruffle-trim dress is such a chic, versatile style! This would be a great travel dress with a cute pair of sneakers.
- While I’m not usually a fan of big logos on things, I do love these pumps!
- This strapless one-piece is a stylish, minimalist look for the beach!
- These vegan leather pants come in several shades of beige and are great for transitioning your wardrobe into spring! Plus, they’re only $100.
- This Cara Cara midi dress is a great style for warm weather! Love the ruffle detail on the skirt.
- If you love a short suit like I do, don’t miss this blazer and these matching shorts!
- This neutral shirtdress is a solid silhouette for work! Also love this utility dress – similar vibe!
- This lightweight jacket in pale mocha is a fab year-round neutral!
- Here’s another neutral one-piece swimsuit to fawn over.
- All the heart eyes for this dress!!!
PS: Don’t miss this week’s episode of the podcast! It’s a fun one. I’m talking all about my very favorite things! From my favorite looks Meghan and Kate have worn, to my favorite fast food chain and order, there’s a little something for everyone and it’s a great way to get to know me better!