I feel like I’m fairly consistent when it comes to brands I love, and one that has been staying in my rotation this past year has been MILLE! I’ve already talked about them a bunch of times in these blog posts, but I am such a fan. The silhouettes are romantic and feminine, the prints are on point each season, and the price point is a little more reasonable compared to some of the other high-end contemporary and designer brands I buy. Most of their pieces are under $300, with just a couple of dresses in the $300-500 range. This dress I’m wearing here is $288, and it’s the perfect effortless piece for these unbearably hot end-of-summer days. I actually have this exact dress silhouette in this blue + white print too! You may remember it from my San Miguel trip in March? The shoulder straps are adjustable and it has roomy pockets!
Anyway, MILLE just launched their Fall 1 collection this past Wednesday, so I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorites! Lots of great styles for wearing now and into those first few hot weeks (or months in my case!) of the fall season.
- Loving the rust-brown color worked into the print of this dress! Still light in palette for early on in the season, but you can style with darker accessories!
- This ruffle trim short sleeve shirt is chic pre-fall style for those of you in warmer climates!
- If you’re ready for darker colors or just love navy, don’t miss this print! I also love this dress silhouette and this tie-neck blouse it comes in.
- This dress is so romantic! Love the sheer sleeves. It also comes in this pretty top style!
- If you’re a bride-to-be, this vanilla lace dress would be gorgeous for a shower, engagement party or more casual rehearsal dinner in the early fall! And if you’re a bride or not, don’t miss the blouse version!
- This jade paradise print is really eye-catching too! Perfect for a mid-season beach beach vacation. Adore the midi wrap dress version too!