Y’all know I love a short suit, right? I found this blazer and coordinating short set while I was in London this summer, and have already worn it so much! I have a hot pink one I wore in London (see it here), and another in a blue linen, but was so thrilled to find a classic black option that’s a little more transitional. The other ones I have feel strictly for summer, while I definitely feel I can wear this black one into early fall while it’s still hot in Texas!
COS has a bunch of chic wardrobe staples and is a more budget-friendly label I love to shop! Below are some additional favorites from their current collection you can wear now and into fall:
- I’m thinking about ordering this turtleneck dress for fall/winter to wear with a really wide black belt!
- This long-sleeved off-shoulder top would look fab tucked into my new jeans with heels.
- This knitted midi dress was featured in my Fall 2022 Capsule Wardrobe! Such a versatile style. Love the more fitted look!
- This army green jacket has the look of a utility jacket, but with a more sophisticated trench twist.
- This sleeveless trench is great as a stand alone piece, or as a secondary layer for the office!
- If you loved the look of my Toteme pants from last week, this lookalike pair is a more approachable price point!
- Looking to add some fall color to your closet? Don’t miss this forest green dress. Gorgeous!
- This balloon sleeve blouse is so elegant and would make an excellent work wardrobe staple!