I’ve got two special weddings to attend next month! The first is my friend Emma‘s wedding on October 15th, followed by my assistant Liza’s wedding on the 22nd. it’ll be back to be fun in Dallas and Fredericksburg, and I can’t wait to celebrate them both. While perusing new arrivals last month, I spotted this gorgeous jewel-toned beauty and knew it would be the perfect piece to try for one of those weddings! Since both weddings are in Texas and there’s a big chance it’ll still be pretty hot, the strapless, sleeveless look was a no brainer. The fabric looks a lot heavier than it is in real life too! So that was a nice surprise. It’s fairly lightweight, but features the most beautiful textured jacquard that looks rich and high quality. I also adore the longer hemline on the skirt! For sizing, I’m wearing the size 8 here!
I created a fall wedding guest dress guide last month that you can find here, but below are some more recent options to add to your list!
- I love the draped cape detail on this navy Norma Kamali number!
- If you love the color of my dress but are looking for something under $250, don’t miss this!
- This deep teal minidress features long sleeves and a gorgeous draped look at the bodice. Such a pretty silhouette!
- In need of a black tie gown? This one is a winner.
- If you want to sparkle and shine, get your hands on this metallic minidress!
- Hoping for a gown with a little fall flair? Try this one!
- This navy lace minidress is such a classic look!
- Speaking of lace, don’t miss this off-the-shoulder midi dress… so elegant!
- If you’re looking for a feminine LBD, this is your best bet!
- This dark navy minidress is perfect for a fall wedding while the temps are still high!