Week before last, I was invited to the Carolina Herrera store in Highland Park Village to preview their newest collection and shop! It was such a fun afternoon, trying on their gorgeous dresses, statement blouses, chic jackets and elegant accessories. I walked away with this leopard printed midi dress and matching belt, a generous gift from the designer! The silhouette is flirty and feminine, and the rust + cream color scheme screams fall. It’s kind of the perfect piece for these first weeks of fall, where the temps are still pretty high but I’m ready to wear fall colors!
If you’re in the market for dresses like this, check out a roundup of chic wear-now dresses at a variety of price points below! Lots of gorgeous fall colors, prints and silhouettes for day-to-night wear:
- This burnt orange puff sleeve mini dress would be perfect for a UT game!
- This ruffle hem dress is such a wearable silhouette and features metallic threading throughout! I own it and also bought the exact same dress in this print too!
- This burgundy minidress has an element of shine that makes it ideal for nighttime wear!
- The print on this dress *screams* fall!
- Loving the sheer sleeve detail on this Ted Baker mini dress!
- This Johanna Ortiz dress is such a dream.
- Need more Longhorn game day inspo? Don’t miss this or this.
- This merlot-hued mini dress is a cute dinner + night out find for fall!
- Love this look for a more casual fall wedding!
- This under $100 find comes in two great colors and would be so easy to style!
- The dark floral print on this long sleeved mini is so rich and pretty! Plus it’s only $60.