This season I’ve been buying all kinds of new denim! In previous years I’ve mostly worn skinny jeans, especially with boots… but this year I’ve tapped into the straight leg and crop flare styles more. I recently purchased these high rise flare jeans and they are SO comfy! They’re super cute with pumps like you see here, but also look great with a pointed toe boot or platforms (so hot right now)! They’re really long, which is amazing for all of us tall girls – I’m 5’9 for reference.
If you’re in the market for some new denim styles for the season, don’t miss the other styles I’ve purchased and love – and shop even more below that!
- This was my first denim purchase for fall and a pair I wear every week now! The cut is super cute on, and I love the super dark wash. They’re cropped right at the ankle, which makes them ideal for styling with ankle boots, sandals, pumps, mules… really anything!
- A similar style I picked up but with a slightly lighter wash is this pair by JOSEPH! They’re a little closer to true blue, but still a great darker wash for fall.
- For more of a straight leg style in a darker wash, I ordered this pair! This pair is much higher waisted than the previous too, and super flattering.
- I bought these black jeans during the NSALE this summer and they’re such a great everyday style in black!
- This pair isn’t new (and is actually on sale!), but I’ve been wearing them a lot lately with soft neutrals like ivory and beige sweaters and boots! So chic!
- For a leather look, don’t miss this pair of Veronica Beard faux leather pants. They’re cut like jeans with a high rise fit, big back pockets, and a pronounced crop flare at the hem. Did I mention these are the softest pants ever? So freaking comfortable. I love them so much I got them in black AND brown!
shop the post
REBECCA TAYLOR BLOUSE (OLD) // JEANS // HERMES BAG // CELINE SHOES