I literally cannot believe tomorrow is September 1st. Where has the year gone?!?!
Next question: is there anything more versatile than denim? You wear it year-round, it can be dressed down or up for nearly any occasion, and it can be paired with any color of the rainbow. When I saw this dark denim off-the-shoulder dress, I figured it would be perfect for these first few months of “fall” here in Texas – I use quotes, because we all know it’ll be in the 90’s through October. It’s a breathable style for the heat, but the color looks amazing with my favorite fall neutral accessories! The ideal combo for Texas in September and October, don’t you think?
Here are a few more denim dresses and skirts to transition your wardrobe to fall with ease:
- While I definitely wouldn’t recommend wear it solo (it’s a little too flashy for my taste), I think this dress would look so chic layered over a button-down or turtleneck – sort of like a pinafore dress. You feel me? For a legit pinafore dress, try this one from 7 or this Topshop number.
- LOVE the giant pockets on this flattering button-up denim skirt by Vince Camuto. Too cute!
- This CO dress is on sale for $165 down from $550!! If you haven’t heard of this brand before, get acquainted. It’s one of my current favorites – I have so many pieces on my wish list! The sweater I featured here is one of them.
- If you’re looking for something with sleeves, try this dress or this tie-sleeve Tibi number!
- The waist-cinching belt and fit-and-flare look of this dress makes it the most flattering of the bunch. A little trendy, but super fun!