Did y’all like the post I did last Thursday? It featured four different ways to style your favorite v-neck tee! I sort of got in the habit of doing these Under $100 posts, but want to mix it up more often with posts like last week’s, At Any Age, and more home collages. I think I’m going to start doing these budget-friendly posts every other week, so I can incorporate more of a variety with my collages going forward. Let me know what y’all think about that!
Shop more of my favorite blue + white Under $100 finds this week below:
- This ruffled eyelet dress from Topshop looks way more expensive than $90!
- This Free People top would look so effortless and breezy tucked into white jeans or shorts!
- Love the crochet trim on this little swing dress from Old Navy!
- When it gets too hot for jeans, try a skirt like this mini wrap style!
- This breathable blue romper would make an adorable coverup for the pool or beach.
- Loving the lighter wash of these denim shorts, and the rise + length look perfect!
- Totally shocked this one-shoulder eyelet top is on sale for only $11.
- Speaking of eyelet, this cute cami is under $50!