A couple of weeks ago my godchildren were baptized, so I needed an elegant outfit appropriate for church and the post-baptism celebration! I wanted to wear something that was light, bright and worthy of such a special occasion, but didn’t want to look inappropriately dressed for the weather and winter season. I opted for my soft white wrap coat with a matching sweater, an old Lela Rose floral skirt for a pop of spring color, and matching ivory heels. You can see that outfit here!
I loved it so much I wanted to recreate it for you guys on here, but with a more streamlined color scheme for an elegant winter white ensemble! All I had to do was pair it back to this metallic pleated skirt from last year. This is a great transitional look for spring, as you’ve got all the necessary layers in a soft color scheme. It’s a nice option for church, events and potentially desk to date night dinner! I’d really like to try this look with a pair of winter pants too, but I have yet to find a style I like. Gonna keep my eye out for ’em! If you’re into winter whites too for wearing now and into spring, don’t miss this roundup I did awhile back, as well as some newer finds below:
- This ivory pencil skirt is such a great workwear staple for under $80! Plus it’s 30% off today with code JANUARY!
- This jersey turtleneck is under $60 and an easy layering piece for now and later this spring!
- These ivory satin trousers would be so chic for a cocktail party or work event! They’re just under $100.
- Keep your winter white looks fresh and modern with a crisp new pair of white jeans! Love this $70 skinny style.
- This cable knit mock neck sweater in white is another nice everyday style under $80! This one is also 30% off with code JANUARY!
- If you’re on the hunt for a tailored pant for work, don’t miss this pair, this pair or this pair… both are under $100!
- This sleeveless white sheath dress is an amazing piece for work or church!
- I have these straight leg crop chinos and they are so comfortable and flattering! Definitely a great pant for spring/summer and under $70.
- This ecru wrap coat is under $300 and a classic!