This may be my last wintery look of the season! Not only has Dallas had bouts of warm weather over the last couple of weeks, it seems everyone is mostly wanting spring and spring/break content. I did want to share this last look though, because my MANGO coat is back in stock AND on sale! It was one of my favorite purchases this season – so effortless and chic, but a great price point too. It’s pretty lightweight, making it a good transitional option you can wear into spring as well! This particular coat runs a little big, so I took a small in it. As someone who loves to color coordinate, I’m so glad my Everlane boots match this coat! That makes styling it easy for everyday wear. I’ve worn the coat other times on the blog here, here and here if you’re looking for more style inspo!
Since most of you are ready for new content and are over winter attire, below are some fab new spring arrivals from both MANGO and Everlane under $100!
- If you’re looking for a cute neutral sneaker, I’m loving this new style from Everlane!
- This designer-inspired tote is under $50 and a gorgeous color combo for spring, summer and fall!
- This mesh crewneck sweater is such a comfy transitional piece you can wear now and into spring/summer!
- Loving these oversized black sunnies! They’re under $30 and a classic, everyday style.
- This tee doesn’t scream “spring”, but it’s SUCH a great style + colorway! Love the beige and black stripes!
- This windbreaker is a great price and in spring’s biggest color!
- This striped button-down is a work-to-weekend essential! Love the khaki stripe option.
- This lace minidress is the perfect LBD for spring/summer!
COAT // TEE // JEANS // CHANEL BAG // BOOTS // SUNGLASSES
Mango seriously has the best coats and love how affordable they are! So excited that it is back in stock!