This is the final outfit I shot before Liza began working from home! Going forward you’ll be seeing mirror selfies for awhile. This shirt is one I picked up during the Shopbop sale a couple weeks back! It’s by that brand Xirena I’ve mentioned before and I’m obsessed! They use this insanely comfortable and soft, gauzy fabric for most of their pieces. So far I have this bright dress, this black button-down (also wore it in this post!) and now this 3/4 sleeve white top. All great for everyday wear, super comfortable and high quality! I wore the purple dress all last spring/summer, and have already pulled it out once this spring (before the social distancing began, of course!). Definitely a tried and true favorite! For reference I’m wearing a small in both shirts and the dress I linked.
While we’re not probably getting dressed up fully everyday for being at home 24-7, I do still like to get ready for the day. After I work out and go on a walk (weather permitting!), I’ve been showering and throwing on a comfy pair of jeans and top or sweater for working from home. Now, I may not always put makeup on or do my hair at all, but the act of putting on a clean and cute outfit puts more of a pep in my step than throwing on sweats. This is the kind of top I’ve been throwing on! It’s easy and soft for wearing from my desk to my couch, but I feel put together. If you’re in the market for some comfortable-but-cute tops like this, don’t miss more of my favorites this season below!
- If you love a print, don’t miss this button-down in the same fabric!
- Ok, I know I said I usually don’t throw on sweats… but I wear this with jeans! So soft. I have it in a few colors now, along with the matching shorts!
- This short-sleeve popover looks perfect for wearing now and into summer!
- I just bought this tank in black and the cream heather color – love how soft and thick the fabric is! Perfect for wearing under a cozy cardigan right now. Such a great price point too!
- This twist-front pullover is made from the same super soft fabric as my favorite sweatshirt, but with a stylish twist.
- Loving the coral color of this sale find by Xirena!
- This split-neck top is another comfy, cute style for home, work, wherever!
- If you’re looking for everyday tees, don’t miss this style and this style! Very high quality for the price!